Welcome
Welcome to freeninja

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Minicraft -> Review <-

Chat about games.

Minicraft -> Review <-

Postby Krihol » Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:06 pm

]General about Minicraft

Minicraft is a 2D top-down action game developed by Markus Persson, the creator of Minecraft. It was created in 48 hours as a part of the 22nd Ludum Dare competition, which requires game developers that enter the contest to make a game in that time frame based on a theme that is released just before the time starts. For this Ludum Dare, the theme was "Alone". The game was released on December 19, 2011. The mission in this game is to kill the "Air Wizzard". To do that you first have to make weapons and make some food. Wood is one very important thing to have, its easy to get and is very usefull. When starting you will be gain a random generated world. Persson tweeted on December 26, 2011, that he was working on Minicraft 2, but was planning on changing that interim title. When someone asked what type of game it would be in, he responded ("action roguelike with crafting and modifiable terrain."). On January 1, 2012, Persson announced via Twitter that the new title for the second to Minicraft was to be MiniTale. He also obtained "the .com and .net" URLs with the title to host the game on.

[size=150]Energy bar[/size

The energy bar is used when chopping wood, killing monsters etc.. When eating apples you will be gain more energy.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Mining stone, iron etc..: Stone can be found over the whole world. But to find iron you will need a lantern. The reason you need a lantern is beacause the only place you can find iron is down stairs. (Stairs can be found randomly over the whole world).

____________________________________________________________________________________

Farming wheat: To farm wheat you will need a showel, hoe. Use the showel to get seeds and the hoe to make the farm. (With the wheat you can make bread) 4 wheats = 1 bread.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Just a short review made by me
KriHol-
Hello bi@tches.

My forum : http://mw2fan.freeforums.org/portal.php
My friends forum: Adminsplace.freeforums.org
Krihol
Global Mod

Re: Minicraft -> Review <-

Postby Bjornar » Tue May 01, 2012 4:47 pm

Bjornar
Site Admin

Postby Krihol » Tue May 01, 2012 9:08 pm

Good
Hello bi@tches.

Krihol
Global Mod

Postby Bjornar » Thu May 03, 2012 3:19 pm

Yeah, thanks for all the reviews ;)
Bjornar
Site Admin

Postby Krihol » Thu May 03, 2012 3:26 pm

Any ideas for my next?
Hello bi@tches.

Krihol
Global Mod

Postby Bjornar » Thu May 03, 2012 3:31 pm

hmm, maybe a android game? Or tell what you think of the adictivity of WoW? Choose yourself:P
Bjornar
Site Admin

Postby EllOEll » Thu May 03, 2012 8:44 pm

Angry birds maybe?
I love CoD MW2.
EllOEll
Free Ninja

Postby Krihol » Thu May 03, 2012 9:07 pm

EllOEll wrote:Angry birds maybe?

Yeah :)